As psychics, mediums, lightworkers, etc., we are here to help you. We’re here to help you with pretty much any given situation, any given question you may have. We can help you with your past, your present, and guide you through your future. We can find lost objects, help you ultimately time your next ventures and walk you through major transitions in your life. We can connect with your loved ones crossed over, or walk your wayward spirits into the light. But there are things, that ethically we will not say.
1. Don’t ask us when you will die. It’s not that we don’t know. It’s not that we don’t want you to know. It’s not for any other reason than this: If your death date shows up in your reading, that will radically alter how you choose to spend the rest of your short, or long, life. It will alter your life path, and cause such a ripple effect that you will ripple other people’s life paths around you. Ethically it’s just not right. You’re here to live, even learn how to live sometimes. Not to learn how to die.
2. Don’t ask us HOW you’re going to die. We will warn you of dangerous situations, we will guide you around them. Hell, we’ll tell you not to get on that plane! But don’t ask us in what manner God, the Universe, and the Cosmos will take you. It’s not for us to say. When your path has led to it’s final destination, there is nothing you can do to change how death chooses to take you.
3. Don’t ask us for lotto numbers. We can coach you on manifestation, and we can coach you on many other things where you can achieve abundance. But the gift is not meant for that. Manifestation is the key to lotto winnings anyway… the conundrum that we reach is this. There are so many people trying to manifest the same thing at the same time, that it’s impossible in that regard as well.
4. Equally so: If you are a gambling addict, many of us would love to help you get through that, in a healthy way. We are not hear to tell you which fighter will win, or which team will win, or which horse will win. It’s insulting to us. And honestly, enabling others in an unhealthy way seriously puts a damper on our own karma. Think about it.
5. Don’t ask us for spellwork or energy work that will alter anyone else’s free will. Ridiculous to think that’s something we should do, even though we can. We don’t use YOUR karma to do this, we use ours. Be kind. As healers we hate to tell people no, when they are in pain. It hurts us to have to.
6. This one is specifically for empaths. If you are a diagnosed sociopath or have any sort of attachment disorder, you are polar opposites of us. Please be kind, stay clear. Do not ask us for a thing. This isn’t a game. We are not your targets. Find another way.
Sometimes people are afraid of clowns. Some are afraid of dolls. Spiders, scorpions, and heights, all the ‘normal’ fears. But some people are afraid of ghost of kids. They can play tricks, they still have fun, they play with the living kids and animals… there is nothing to be afraid of. But we finished this investigation this week, of three wayward children spirits in the attic of a family home. Check it out! I will say this again, as I’ve said it before. There is no difference between children that are alive, and children that are dead. There is nothing to be frightened of.
Here is the preliminary report……..pre investigation reading and interview:
Case #R128 Dark History/ Chelsea Damali
Original Complaint: Home owner called complaining of possible activity in the attic and through the house (less common) specifically front room and kitchen area. Mainly bothering pet animals and waking children up at night. Daytime walk through pre-investigation and reading arranged/scheduled for early Wednesday 12th 2014 same week, with a follow up para investigation/SRC evening of Wednesday 12th 2014.
Interview of homeowners reveal that they are 3 year owners of this home, but families in the local area are tight knit and have given information, although not very much information, on previous owners and occupants. Homeowners are parents of a 9 year old little girl and a 7 year old little boy. They are pet owners of 2 inside cats and 1 outside dog. Children have not reported nightmares, or anything paranormal. Both children have separate rooms and are awakened in the night at the same time by noises “coming from roof”, “Somebody on roof”……this in all actuality would be considered the attic crawlspace.
On two separate occasions, mom has been home alone and heard footsteps in the attic as if a child was running through, starting at one end of the ceiling and moving to the opposite side of the room. There is no feeling of evil or malice with this occurrence. Often she hears children giggling as well, throughout the house, but especially accompanying the running in the attic. Occasionally there is a smell of smoke in the house, as if there is a campfire, but it’s rare. Water is also a common issue as well, as taps will be off and homeowners have waken to kitchen and bathroom taps turned on to a small trickle, but many times just assumed it was the kids… even when the kids have been away at Grandmas or at camp.
Damali’s walkthrough of home points to two areas of concern, the attic, and the front room with the smell of smoke. There are presences in the home, there have been many coming through, and it is obvious there has been a house fire here in the attic at one point, although it feels no deaths have occurred with this fire. There is also a small swimming pool in the back yard, which DOES feel as if there has been sadness and panic surrounding and inside this pool. This is common with a drowning or injury leading to death, associated with the pool. There is a small animal spirit in the yard, but feels as though he passes through (canine) and will sometimes play with the dog out back. The cats do not appear to be affected in any way.
There have been toys and activity in the children’s rooms, that nobody is aware of but I can almost guarantee could be charted on investigation. Three names come to me with the kids in the attic and house, Michael, Sarah, and Colby.
I advised clients that the smoke smell is residual and will get back with them with a date as to the damage of the house, that is causing this residual occurrence. I do not see or feel evil presence anywhere in this home. There is no threat, and the existing spirits in the home are children spirits. The water phenomena is quite similar to a small child wanting a drink of water. If the living kids aren’t home when this happens, we certainly will consider the kids that are no longer living. I’ve recommended another session scheduled to cross the kids over, as well as a house cleansing, blessing, and sealing. I educated clients on sage as a means to eliminate EMF that spirits need to manifest and will slow the activity until this can be done.
Interesting to note: Upon walking out to my car, I happened upon a curious Mrs. Krevitz type of neighbor that had lived across the way for a while. She mentioned that the previous owners had been there twenty years, and never experienced anything odd or bazaar. They only sold because the house became to big and quiet to deal with after the “accident”….I asked what accident it was, and if she meant the fire, and she said, “That poor couple lost both their kids to an accident in the yard. Colby and Sarah Lynn were their world”.
My existing questions: Who is Michael? Who are the other spirits passing through? What happened in the yard?
To Be Verified and Documented: Water event in bathroom and kitchen. Footsteps across ceiling in attic, giggling. House fire, when and where, how extensive.”
Ever wonder what it would take for you to really take the wheel and drive your life ANY direction you want to? The keys are below. Learn these first before you really pick your route. It’s step one to mastering manifestation! Learn these and turn your life around! Magic, at everyone’s fingertips.
The 12 universal laws:
An extract from Milanovich and McCunes book “The Light Shall Set You Free”(1998).
1. The Law of Divine Oneness
The first out of the 12 universal Laws helps us to understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.
2. The Law of Vibration
This Law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.
The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.
4. The Law of Correspondence
This Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world – energy, Light, vibration, and motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe. “As above, so below”
5. The Law of Cause and Effect
This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”
This Law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.
7. The Law of Attraction
This Law demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.
8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
This 8 out of the 12 universal Laws is a powerful one. It states that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change.
This Law states that each person will receive a series of problems (Tests of Initiation) for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative.
10. The Law of Polarity
This Law states that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.
11. The Law of Rhythm
This Law states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.
This last out of the 12 universal Laws states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual Initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within herself or himself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God.