As psychics, mediums, lightworkers, etc., we are here to help you. We’re here to help you with pretty much any given situation, any given question you may have. We can help you with your past, your present, and guide you through your future. We can find lost objects, help you ultimately time your next ventures and walk you through major transitions in your life. We can connect with your loved ones crossed over, or walk your wayward spirits into the light. But there are things, that ethically we will not say.
1. Don’t ask us when you will die. It’s not that we don’t know. It’s not that we don’t want you to know. It’s not for any other reason than this: If your death date shows up in your reading, that will radically alter how you choose to spend the rest of your short, or long, life. It will alter your life path, and cause such a ripple effect that you will ripple other people’s life paths around you. Ethically it’s just not right. You’re here to live, even learn how to live sometimes. Not to learn how to die.
2. Don’t ask us HOW you’re going to die. We will warn you of dangerous situations, we will guide you around them. Hell, we’ll tell you not to get on that plane! But don’t ask us in what manner God, the Universe, and the Cosmos will take you. It’s not for us to say. When your path has led to it’s final destination, there is nothing you can do to change how death chooses to take you.
3. Don’t ask us for lotto numbers. We can coach you on manifestation, and we can coach you on many other things where you can achieve abundance. But the gift is not meant for that. Manifestation is the key to lotto winnings anyway… the conundrum that we reach is this. There are so many people trying to manifest the same thing at the same time, that it’s impossible in that regard as well.
4. Equally so: If you are a gambling addict, many of us would love to help you get through that, in a healthy way. We are not hear to tell you which fighter will win, or which team will win, or which horse will win. It’s insulting to us. And honestly, enabling others in an unhealthy way seriously puts a damper on our own karma. Think about it.
5. Don’t ask us for spellwork or energy work that will alter anyone else’s free will. Ridiculous to think that’s something we should do, even though we can. We don’t use YOUR karma to do this, we use ours. Be kind. As healers we hate to tell people no, when they are in pain. It hurts us to have to.
6. This one is specifically for empaths. If you are a diagnosed sociopath or have any sort of attachment disorder, you are polar opposites of us. Please be kind, stay clear. Do not ask us for a thing. This isn’t a game. We are not your targets. Find another way.